Heritage Academy Primary School
We provide year-round schooling for boys and girls in preschool through 8th grade. We have an excellent team of administrators, teachers, teaching assistants, cooks, and home/school advisors who love and devote their time and attention to the children.
Heritage Academy High School
We launched our new high school in January 2016 with Class 9 students. The high school students moved into the new classroom building on the high school campus in January, 2017 with the completion of Phase 1. We are currently working to complete Phase 3 that includes a library, science lab, computer lab and administration building. There are more than 170 students in classes 9, 10, and 11 and when we add our fourth class, we anticipate full enrollment of 250 students by January, 2019.
- 650 + children in Heritage Academy Primary School
- 170 students currently in Class 9, 10 and 11 of Heritage High School
- 20 spacious classrooms, an Instructional Media Center, principal and teacher housing, and multiple girls and boys dormitories on the primary school campus
- 8 classrooms, a cafeteria, dormitories and principal housing, have been completed on the high school campus
- Test scores put most of our children in the top 20% in Kenya
- Healthy meals, snacks, and healthcare provided for each student
- Extra-curricular activities such as a gifted program, cultural dance, scouts, and sports
- Bus for transporting students on field trips, competitions and other special activities
A young Kenyan visited the school one day and after spending several hours with us, he said, “Heritage Academy is different – very different from any school I have been in. The teachers and staff love the children – you all love each other and it shows! What a wonderful place!”