Heritage Academy Primary School
We provide year-round schooling for boys and girls in preschool through 8th grade. We have an excellent team of administrators, teachers, teaching assistants, cooks, and home/school advisers who love and devote their time and attention to the children.
Heritage Academy High School
We launched our new high school in January 2016 with Class 9 students. The high school students moved into the new classroom building on the high school campus in January, 2017 with the completion of Phase 1. There are currently more than 80 class 9 and 10 students in high school and each year a class will be added. We anticipate full enrollment of 200 students by January, 2019.
Our college program trains teachers for early childhood education, with hands-on experience as assistants in Heritage Academy classrooms. This is a two-year program.
- 650 + children in Heritage Academy Primary School
- 80 students currently in Class 9 and 10 of Heritage High School
- 50+ men and women in Heritage College
- 20 spacious classrooms and an Instructional Media Center on the primary school campus
- 8 classrooms, a cafeteria and the girls dorm, have been completed on the high school campus
- Test scores that put most of our children in the top 20% in Kenya
- Healthy meals, snacks, and healthcare provided for each student
- Extra-curricular activities such as a gifted program, cultural dance, scouts, and sports
- Bus for transporting students on field trips, competitions and other special activities
- Dormitories for girls and boys
A young Kenyan visited the school one day and after spending several hours with us, he said, “Heritage Academy is different – very different from any school I have been in. The teachers and staff love the children – you all love each other and it shows! What a wonderful place!”