Heritage Academy Primary School
We provide year-round schooling for boys and girls in preschool through 8th grade. We have an excellent team of administrators, teachers, teaching assistants, cooks, and home/school advisors who love and devote their time and attention to the children.
Heritage Academy High School
We launched our new high school in January 2016 with 30 Class 9 students. The high school students moved into the new classroom building on the high school campus in January, 2017 with the completion of Phase 1. We have now completed Phase 3 that included a library, science lab, computer lab and administration building. Phase 4 will include fully furnishing the classrooms, cafeteria, dorms, library and labs. There are more than 240 students in classes 9, 10, 11 and 12 as of January, 2019.
- 650 + children in Heritage Academy Primary School
- 244 students currently in Class 9, 10, 11 and 12 of Heritage High School
- 20 spacious classrooms, an Instructional Media Center, principal and teacher housing, and multiple girls and boys dormitories on the primary school campus
- 8 classrooms, a cafeteria, dormitories and principal housing, science lab, computer lab, library, and administration building have been completed on the high school campus
- Test scores put most of our children in the top 20% in Kenya
- Healthy meals, snacks, and healthcare provided for each student
- Extra-curricular activities such as a gifted program, scouts, and sports
- Bus for transporting students on field trips, competitions and other special activities
A young Kenyan visited the school one day and after spending several hours with us, he said, “Heritage Academy is different – very different from any school I have been in. The teachers and staff love the children – you all love each other and it shows! What a wonderful place!”